Saturday, May 21, 2011

Zentangling

The picture I have included is one of my recent Tangles. It is spring time in the Rockies and The Boss has emerged from his den for the season.


I am very privileged and very excited to have been accepted to take part in CZT7 at Providence RI in October of this year. I have recently discovered Zentangle and am totally addicted! Not being much of an artist, this 'new to me' art form has empowered me to be able to do anything "one stroke at a time". I have already met (online of course) some of the folks I'll be meeting in person in October. By the time we all get together it will feel like we've known each other forever. I am so inspired by every one's art. Hopefully by the time I get home from Rhode Island in October I will be a Certified Zentangle Teacher.

I fear no surface will be safe from me now.  My mind is whirring with ideas for places and surfaces to Tangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment